Sunday, April 10, 2011

Test kitchen - frozen cookie dough

So while cleaning out the freezer (in my continuing effort of Spring cleaning my house) I came across a box of frozen oatmeal raisin cookie dough all the way back in the freezer.


These cookies are really good and big when baked. And ALOT came in the box. Anyways they had been forgotten about until today.
Because I'm Spring cleaning that meant the oven is also being cleaned so I couldn't cook the cookies in there. So wanted to see how they would come out in my Babycakes Cupcake Maker.
I cut them up - and got 4 mini cookies per normal size cookie.


Baked them 4-6 minutes. And YUMMY!!


Bring on the milk!!
Needless to say the box of frozen cookie dough is now gone and happily in our bellies!
Back to cleaning!!
Happy snacking!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cookies

1 comment: