Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My collection is almost complete!!

Look what I received in the mail today - a Babycakes Whoopie Pie maker!!


A few weeks ago I received a call from Laura of Select Brands - the wonderful company that makes the Babycakes treat makers. They love my blog and all the great snacks that I make in my cupcake and cakepop makers. I told her I will eventually have all the treat makers and she was kind enough to send me a Whoopie Pie maker to get me closer to that goal!! She also sent me some of the Babycake cupcake liners and cake pop sticks as well to try out.
I'm so excited!!
I was going to make carrot cake cupcakes for Easter Sunday but now I might make carrot cake whoopie pies!! OMG - my head is spinning with all the wonderful treats I can make now!!!
Happy snacking!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Whoopie pies

No comments:

Post a Comment