Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A much needed break

I've had my own business forever.
As I stated in my last post I started my first business when I was 6 years old making, well what I thought, greeting cards. I still remember this one lady in my neighborhood buying my whole supply and I thought I was a success!! And what did I do with all my money? Spent it all on candy! Well I was only 6!!
Later after college I started a wedding and party favor company called Favorables. Which grew to Just in Case Gift Kits - wedding emergency kits to Quickits - fun emergency kits. I like kits.
But the last few months, well have been the first few months I haven't had a business. Stuff just happens and life points you in a new direction I suppose. It hasn't always been easy - in fact it's been anything but easy. But it's allowed me to focus on other things like this blog and making great snacks and treats. And now I have a group of wonderful followers who too share my passion.
I am also in the process of starting a new business. It's in the very early stages and you'll be the first to know so stay tuned.
A little hint - it has to do with the Babycakes treat makers and this little bow.


Happy snacking!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment