Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two super easy recipes

Well it was a given I'd be making mini corn dogs after the pancake sausage bites. So super easy. I used mini hot dogs so I probably should have used some more hot dog per corn bread but at least you get the idea.



I didn't make the corn muffin batter from scratch. It was the one from Jiffy - that sells for like .50 cents a box!!

To make the corn dogs:

Make up the mix - follow the directions on the box.
Spray your Babycakes with cooking spray so they don't stick.
Fill cupcake wells half way with the mix. Add a piece or two of hot dog. Cover with a little more of the mix - just enough to cover the hot dog. Cook 5-8 minutes.

I also made mini corn bread to go with the chili we were eating for dinner tonight. So super easy. I also made a honey butter to go along with the mini corn breads. Again so super easy - butter and honey.

2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon honey
Mix well




Happy snacking!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment