Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Appetizer Number 3

Mini Hot Dogs wrapped in a puff pastry "bun".

I LOVE THESE!!
But let's face it- who doesn't love this tried and true appetizer favorite!!

What you need:

Mini hot dogs
Puff pastry - Sooooo much better than crescent dough!!!
Mustard, ketchup, relish, or any of your favorite sauces.

What you do:

Remove hot dogs from packaging. Dry off.
Cut puff pastry and wrap around hot dog like a "bun".









Cook 9-12 minutes. Repeat until out of hot dogs.

Put on a platter with sauces.









Happy snacking!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

  1. Love all of your ideas!! Also love the pictures of how they look in the cupcake maker and after, very helpful :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sooooo much!!!
    I love cookbooks but only ones with photos so you know how it should look during and after. So I wanted to bring that to my blog!! Thanks so much for following my blog. It really means so much to me. I love the babycakes cupcake maker and cooking. And having followers is so wonderful. Stay tuned for lots more to come!!

    ReplyDelete