Friday, February 11, 2011

Cupcake obsession

So I've taken a few days off from cooking in my Babycakes Cupcake maker but it doesn't mean I'm not at least thinking about it or about cupcakes and snacks. Plus I have a few new recipes in the works for the weekend and "pupcakes" - cupcakes for my dog Spike who turns 11 on Valentine's Day.

But here is a cute cupcake item I found at Kohl's Department store.


It's a cupcake dish towel and pot holder. Aren't they cute? They also have lots of cupcake items like dishes, aprons, and place mats. They will only be around until Valentine's day so hurry and get them while you can!
Happy snacking!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm jealous! I'm obsessed with cupcakes as well, and I've been searching for an apron. darn, I missed out by a few weeks!

    Good find though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to this site for an apron!!! That's where I got my cupcake apron. I wear mine all the time!!
    http://www.cupcakeprovocateur.com/
    I want like 6 more aprons from here. I'm addicted!!!
    Thank you for reminding me. I wanted to blog about them!!

    ReplyDelete