Sunday, October 9, 2011

Test Kitchen: Whoopie pie maker

Happy Sunday everyone!

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. As you all know I love get "double duty" out of my Babycake treat makers. Nothing upsets me more when people say "it's just a cupcake maker". Ugh!! No no no!! These treat makers are SO much more than that.
So this morning while lying in bed instead of sleeping I was thinking - yes about my apple pie cookies. But also what else could I make in my Whoopie pie maker.
Of course!!
Quesadillas!!! Oh my!!!
So needless to say I was up at 8 am making quesadillas.
Again super easy - love!!
And very yummy!! Also love!!

What you need:

4 Flour tortilla shells
1 10 inch shell will yield 6 to 7
circles.
Olive oil
Fixins':
Cheese, chicken, green onions, olives, diced tomatoes, anything you like
Round cookie cutter the size of the Whoopie pie maker well
Sour cream
Salsa

What you do:

Cut your tortilla shells with your cookie cutter. Brush with the olive oil. Place in your Whoopie pie maker.




Cook about 2 to 3 minutes and flip and cook for 1 more minute.
Add your cheese, chicken, etc...
Not too much (though if only doing cheese I would add more. I love melted cheese ;)
Continue to cook about 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.




Take out, add your sides, and begin munching!! (what was I thinking with only making 3????)

Happy snacking!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. The principle effectiveness of a residential look that can assist you always keep, ready yourself as well as cause portions diet regime as well as in order to perform like undertakings as with dishwashing.hayward pool pump troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool post. I love this kitchen. It is completely the style that would fit me.hayward pool pump troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete