Sunday, October 16, 2011

Treat pop tray and vacation week

I finally have figured out how to combine my loves - Babycakes treats and my Etsy shop Buttercup Marketplace.
Introducing the Treat Pop tray.



A beautiful hand painted (in your choice if color) wooden tray with a styrofoam insert for displaying your cake or pie pops or the newest craze push pops.
And you can remove the insert to use the tray for other treats too from mini cupcakes or treat bags full of goodies or to serve beverages. Great for weddings, birthday parties or Halloween dessert tables.
See my Buttercup Marketplace shop for more details.

Well my husband and I (and our puppy dogs) are on away on vacation this week. So there is no new recipe for me to share today. We are up early to get to the Washington Redskins game. But this got me thinking about tailgating snacks (ok I'm always thinking about snacks really doesn't matter what type they are). What are your favorite football time snacks?
Don't worry- I'll be back mid week with a recipe to share.
Go team!!

Happy snacking!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment