Friday, August 26, 2011

I've been a very bad blogger...

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I've been a terrible blogger.
No excuses.
Life just got in the way.

It's not that I don't LOVE my Babycakes - I still use it almost everyday!! Twice a week alone I make my mini grilled cheese bites - my fave by far!!!

But I've also been busy relaunching my shop - buttercup marketplace and starting a blog there too - xo,buttercup. I know I know. I can't write on one blog how will I do two?? xo,buttercup is a more personal blog than Snackgri-la. Plus on Snackgri-la I have to test all the recipes before I add them to the blog so I know they will come out perfectly everytime.

I'd love for my Snackgri-la followers to join my xo,buttercup blog too.
I'll be doing giveaways, talking about new products I'm making, and giving discounts too. And just for my Snackgri-la followers - you'll save 20% off your order and automatically entered into any of our giveaways too!

But I'd love to hear what all of you have been making in your Babycakes treat makers?
I still have yet to make the perfect cheesecake. I've tried a few but with no success. As we get ready for the hurricane maybe I'll give it a whirl once again. Isn't that on every ones hurricane to do list? Right under flashlights and canned goods?

Stay tuned!

Happy snacking :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment